Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahahaha, she's convulsing and producing a lot of foam while he's calmly lecturing his daughter how to enact revenge, hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
Btw, it would be pretty nice if the pure Chastel fell in love with the mischievous Barbaros and likewise, I mean it would be a refreshing thing to not have every girl on a manga to be in love with the protagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
@EvadeThis and the bubble foam slowly getting bigger on Chastel's mouth while she's still there lying is another fine detail added

ahh a heartwarming moment where a father teaches his daughter that if you want revenge, you need to ensure the target suffers until you feel better :D

Dex-chan lover
Pretty darn hard to actually carry out revenge to the point it's satisfying. I don't think a few years of torture is usually enough, so~
revenge fails no matter what?

As they say, revenge digs two graves.

Dex-chan lover
Did chastel's keep producing foam because of poison? or because that revenge lecture?

the answer: both

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh, this the type of shit to make your kid become a creepy serial killer.

barbaros just absolutely cucked their kiss smh my head

also why the fuck is barbaros the only semi sane one here in thos chapter

I really like the MC he think the same way I think I always said that taking revenge by simply killing the ones who wronged you is not enough you need to torture them until they beg you to kill them but you don't you keep torturing them until you get bored and then you kill them by burning them alive that how you get a satisfying vengeance

This is honestly the first time I've read a manga where the MC traumatizes their adopted child rather than completely dissuading them.

Users who are viewing this thread