Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
It's okay because she's his adopted daughter. Who are you to tell him not to teach his kid how to properly get revenge? No one, that's who. You're unrelated, Barbaros.

Fed-Kun's army
I see he is a man of culture as well. Revenge should always be dish served cold, they must first be brought down from their high and mighty places into the literal gutters. Have everything around them fade to ash, lose all they care about, break everything they were. All the while they do not know why it all happened and then, when they are at their lowest point you will appear in front of them, laughing, to finally end it all. Only then will you have taken revenge successfully

Dex-chan lover
lol you're not a good father if you don't teach them the proper way to torture

I would read a slife of life spinoff manga following Zagan teaching Fol all about proper torture methods.

😂😂😂😂😂 every time I think zagan is kind he proof he is evil more than anyone ... He deserve the demon title.

LEGIT AM I THR ONLY ONE GETTING THE VIBE THAT THE DRAGON SLAYER GUY ISNT ACTUALLY AS EVIL AS HES BEEN BIGGED UP TO BE???

Fed-Kun's army
@JL96 The vibe i got from him was that he acts like a grandpa to the knight lady and the evil mages just blew his story out of porportion. It seemed like he was checking on Zagan to see if he could count on him to save her whilst still holding his position in the church(maybe to try and overthrow the higherups and reform it from the inside?).

Also, wtf! Zagan thinks the exact same i do on revenge! Everyone always says revenge doesnt make you feel any better, but thats just because they off the person instead of making them feel what you felt from them, death is too sweet a release for the evil in this world, you have to make sure they KNOW what they did so if they ever come back they know not to fuck up again.

Users who are viewing this thread