Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
Look, revenge is best served with a shit ton of karma soup.

Taking revenge and fixating on it to the point where it's your only goal will leave you unsatisfied and empty when it's over.

True catharsis is when you are able to show them exactly the same pain they showed you, nothing more and nothing less.

Though, even better is when you get revenge by being more successful in life then them and watching as they slowly fail as illustrated by Barbados who can't accomplish shit most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
..that's cool and all father, but what's will the sunlight perfectly shining your face and the sentimental piano I'm hearing in the background?

Double-page supporter
I feel like Chastel is actually conscious in the background...

Also, Fol's backstory only became even more goddamn tragic in the light of her parents probably being the only connections she'd ever be able to make that lasted most of her lifetime.

Double-page supporter
Chastel is there dying while they have family dispute lmao

Dex-chan lover
*Meanwhile, Chastel is dying of poison*

Dear God I love this manga always manages to make me laugh despite all the badasses in it

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I am thourouly impressed by the writing. All the theories about him from last chapter were only about half right. Very well done.

I really like this more than any of the theories.

Users who are viewing this thread