Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
They better catch her fast. A young dragon is practically a veal calf in this story.

I really enjoyed this chapter! Fol is just so adorable! I certainly hope Fol and Cas become friends in the future! :D

Dex-chan lover
It would be quite interesting it someone could snatch Fol away straight from the castle without Zagan sensing anything. The kidnapper would need to be a more competent mage than Zagan? It would be a different thing if she left on her own.

Double-page supporter
If Chastel hooks up with anyone I suspect it'll be Barbaros. At minimum I suspect he'll become infatuated with her to an extent. I also agree with there likely being special circumstances to Raphael and Fol's father. Especially since Fol didn't' see the event, instead waking up and seeing the aftermath.

Group Leader
@Granitefish Well, about Chastel and Barbaros in the novel (with 9 of 10 volumes translated) (manga is still in volume 2)

They're basically in love with each other

@Malte
bucket

RIG

@lkose
Barbaros is, but Chastel still drolls for Zagan although she accepted her status as "The Melia" and buried the feeling deep inside her.

Dex-chan lover
Chastel should have been the guard and not a maid.

I'm sorry, but they have to execute that pretty damn well if I'm gonna buy that. Though, that's a ways off. @Lkose

Honestly, I buy that more @RIG

Fed-Kun's army
@HMS_Neptune At this point im just chalking it up to the chair being a medium for him to passivly dump his mana into(chair syphon) protection spells for his castle, otherwise ive got no fucking clue xd

Users who are viewing this thread