Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Double checking how often this comes out
Once a month? Yup.
Ahhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhh

Aggregator gang
So we already meet the mage killer who actually become his butler and taking care of loli dragon???
Seems legit for me🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Raphael might be a great antagonist for Zagan. The guy seems clever and given the way most mages behave, he is a hero for killing so many of them.

Fed-Kun's army
@hartex92 How come you from the future? And spoiler tag is supposed to be for fake spoilers, real spoilers are never to be mentioned like that group which is never to be mentioned.

Double-page supporter
"Obviously. What's wrong with that?"

It's official, Barbaros is my favorite character.

Dex-chan lover
The first time they got together after he betrayed his friend, a freaking infamous Holy Knight randomly appeared out of nowhere.
Man, is Barbaros maybe the most unluckiest mage ever?

Dex-chan lover
The proverb "Speak of the devil" could not be more fitting here.

Aggregator gang
@Buffsoul You really dont know about spoiler, dont you?
Spoiler is used both as real or fake depending on situation.
You always seen real spoiler on most pouplar mangas like Solo Leveling, Berserk, One Piece, and many more.
Fake spoilers are just for confusing reader when they asked for some hints before it released for more information.

Spoil some stories is fine as long as you put the tag and not to exceed more than unreleased chapters e.g. 2-3 chapters is still fine, but way ahead is forbidden due it will make readers dont want to read it since they already known the entire story.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone that read the LN past volume 2, Does that 'Men hating' Gremory character get introduced into the story? I personally would like it if this story stayed relatively simple. Just Zagan, Nephie, Fol, and maybe a couple of side characters. I already get the feeling this Gremory character would be real damn annoying though.

Contributor
Ah yeah, a old man, he will probably be a interesting character.

Users who are viewing this thread