Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - It's Natural for Demon Lords to Have Horrible Personalities (2)

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, this is the “im the first big bad of a group but i end up getting my ass kicked and relegated to comedic relief until the real fights”

Aggregator gang
Well, depending on where you place the cuts, you could end up with a lot more than 13 pieces (like if the cuts criss-cross)

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove you will be even more disapointed at the end of this arc then. The way MC resolve thing is stupid. At some point he will use the power of friendship...

@JavelinJoe there is 13 arcdemon, so what he is saying is that the arcdemon sigil are part of the demon lord. It is a big revelation not just some basic math for no reason...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this guy is being evil for the sake of being evil there was no backstory this kid just walks here and trashes the party. Hopefully we get some sort of explanation soon lol

Thanks for the translation

the amount of fucks zagan and nephi give about this kid is 0 and i love it

Surprisingly so many details in their conversation but I didn't get bored reading it. Also thanks for the translation. Cheerzzzzzz

Dex-chan lover
@sheepdoge yep, and while dissing the kid, they pretty much flirted a little... also choco flavored Nephie (Nephteros) got reduced to a weakling pretty fast hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
If there is a type of magic that can resurrect the dead why can't "magic" do it?
Isn't Zagan limiting his perspective too much?

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan it’s because of the soul, they can heal the body, but not the soul, once someone dies, their soul leaves and magic isn’t advanced enough to put the soul back in so magic can’t bring people back from the dead

Users who are viewing this thread