Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

Dex-chan lover
@danvolodari i don't think shield hero counts, considering the romance isn't the main focus
can't say anything about how not to summon a demon lord coz i haven't read it, is it any good?

Dex-chan lover
@parkourse well, when I say the three stories share a lot of similarities, I don't mean just their romance lines, but plot pieces, character quirks, etc.

If you liked Shield Hero, you're likely to like Demon Lord. It's basically Shield Hero, except with less treachery and less diligence from the protag to reach his goals, but with much more protag being awkward.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I've read the light novel, and basically, it
stays wholesome for all the eight volumes, never once turning into a harem. Relationships come up a lot, though, and parental ones just as often as romantic, as Zagan's household keeps growing throughout the story. New Archdemons are introduced, there's a mystery related to an ancient hero that's somehow tied to Zagan's childhood, and perhaps the world is in for a demonic invasion - but the story itself is as much a slice of life set against that background (and I liked it a lot). The later volumes are thematic, like, there's a beach volume, a New Years volume, etc. So basically if the manga keeps to the novels at the currently set pace, we're in for half a decade of wholesome heartwarming adventures at least :3

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

UPD: thought I had kept it vague enough not to spoil anything, but have it your way.

@Kiruzu

I've read till vol 7 or 8 (then dropped it) and there's no harem in sight, you'll only get that feeling for the first 3 vol
After that the author will proceed to pair charachter with each other (with a shoehorn if needed) minus Fol
Chastille will certainly end up with Barbatos, the others pair aren't introduced yet in the manga

Double-page supporter
@Kiruzu

Like the guy elow said, there is no harem at all, the novel does it well with the girls either moving on or just not eing interested in him that way, also the story gets better (no super award winning novel but certainly good). If you dislike harem stick with this since the main couple is firmly stablished and actually show progress, slow but is there!!!

mc is literally like "you motherfuckers are gonna kill all my lilies"

PLEASE don’t let this turn into a harem. I thought I’d finally found a story like this that wasn’t a stupid harem, so if it turns out that way I’ll rage quit for sure. Frankly, I don’t get what anyone who isn’t a 14-year-old boy sees in them in the first place. Sigh...fingers crossed it isn’t going that way.

It wont, its story about love between mc and Elf, there is also dragon kid they adopted and friend who he Save, and also i swear that statue is a Fucking demon who serve demon lords

I legit though this manga was about a middle age man falling in love with the kid from the cover so i was avoiding it but she was just their adopted daughter lol oopsie

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread