Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this manga is. There's so many fantasy, demon king mangas but this one is kind of refreshing and different.

Im surprised by how good this manga is. The art and the plot isn't predictable it keep me wanting to read more 😊

Read Up to Chapter 26

Very pleased with how detailed yet comprehensible the plot is.
There are plenty of foreshadowed events as well as surprises that feel logical.
Comedic moments are also excellently expressed through the simple yet effective art style.

9/10 - It's probably the best fantasy romcom manga i've ever read

pros :
+The art, it is just so expressive and professional, the artist going all out with this series
+The story is kinda generic, but it is just expressive as the art
+The characteristics of the charas are well written, not to the point beautifully made though
+The minor details are pretty well delivered knowing this is manga adaptation
+The breakdown of the beginning and the end of 1 chapter are good, salute for the main manga editor
+All casts to publicy this manga seems to know where the story'd leads it makes clear goals, not something to be expected from this kind of genre but it actually happens

cons :
-Extremely lacks of world building
-Focused pov to the mc but somehow got into other people pov out of nowhere
-The unnecessary harem fanservice ( or so many girls?) i personally prefer balancing the amount of supporting characters with more male gender in it

This manga was amazing. I agree with Shaviers assessment about the lack of world-building but I don't mind the other females. There is one clear female for the MC and the others are more like friends or family. I have not once felt like this is a harem. The MC has a clear choice of which female he likes and actively pursuits it.

VEry good and probebly one of my favorite mangas this year. Only thing I hate is that its only 26 chapters.

Aggregator gang
this manga has some of the best writing and character development I've seen. it actually makes you care for them.
basically what @dzejpi said

Fed-Kun's army
@Turkeyjerky man I just caught up with the story and went to check the comments. You really hit the nail on the head for this series

Honestly, if the holy lady becomes a little sister figure to Zagan and they all stay a wholesome family, that would be best.
Please don't give us a love triangle just for the sake of it (>a<);;

Just inject this into my bloodstream. IV bolus. 100% bioavailability.

this is good. The problem is that there are too little chapters in a whole year. I just need a constant consumption of this Manga! huhu

Users who are viewing this thread