Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

Not a fan of this recent chapter's cliched direction, but this series is good enough I'll likely enjoy it nonetheless.

mc isnt being stupid, he's protecting her as him being a demon lord could endanger her because of the kind attention i'd imagine a demon lord gets. well, something like that.

Chapter 8 has too many blessed images, the pope will be along soon to collect them for beatification. (Too wholesome)

Double-page supporter
Chap 9 slight spoiler
Oh you dummy ... it's not that she wants freedom or desires to go elsewhere, but that you brought her happiness. These kind of tropes irritate me lol

Group Leader
Plot Twist: translator is part of a cult that Merryweather is also in that's been funded by Microsoft for the last 40 years.

Group Leader
Can someone calculate how many panels in this manga is literally just a single shoe/boot/foot surrounded by thinking bubbles or speech bubbles? I feel like I see them every chapter.

Geez, 2 months since last update? Any news? I always check the update history on a manga before I start it now bc I hate falling in love with one only to see that it stops being updated or gets updates so rarely it’s pointless (and yes, I buy from he author whenever humanly possible, I have no control over it being translated into English, nor do I have time to move to Japan so learning the language would even be worth it, seeing as how the characters mean very little without the cultural references). Ugh, and I really do love this one too, I hope it gets updated soon!

well damn, glad I got into this after that 2 month hiatus basically. hoping for regular updates.

Aggregator gang
Calling it now:
The Zagan fake is actually his bad friend, Barbaros. Hope I'm wrong, though; he seems final boss material, if anything.

Users who are viewing this thread