Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii?

Double-page supporter
@Azieke the later novels avert that, well obviously no one from the MC will die unless is near the end but the last 2 volumes have points where they avert some of the shonen tropes out there, hell volume 10 i think it was has a moment that is almost a reproach to many MC shonen actitude and how they never kill the bad guys or at least enemies (and Zagan puts weight to his words that he only isn't killing 99% of those he faces because nephie is present)

Dex-chan lover
@HouYiZhang damn, i didn't even notice it dropped below 9. what blasphemy!

@olstar18 not really? one chapter was the attack and the invitation and the other chapter was their discussion about it. so what's supposed to be missing?

Wheee!! Now we're really getting into Vol.3 (novel) territory. I can't wait to see it fully illustrated!
(^o^)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this is great. Caught up after having not read for a long while.

@galder notice the page where it says the chapter number on26. If no chapters were skipped why does it have a different number from the one given in the list. Also the story makes a jump and doesn't connect with what was happening.

Dex-chan lover
@olstar18 i wouldn't take chapter numbers on mangadex (or any mangareader site) serious. they're just an indicator. most chapters on free onlinereaders like comic walker are split-up in several parts to incite people to buy the magazine and read the full chapter. sometimes tankobons also merge chapters. so if they changed from magazine to tankobon or online raws or vice versa, there might be some discrepancies. that's completely normal.

but i'm more interested to know what exactly is missing? did you need a narrative to tell you they went back to the castle after the attack? i think even 15 y/o's (or whatever age group this manga is for) can figure that out. or am i missing something big?

@galder Starting to wonder if your only intention in replying was to troll. If the only entertainment you have is to insult people online then you must have sad sad life probably caused by your attitude.

Dex-chan lover
@olstar18 what exactly about this is trolling???????????????????????? i mean seriously, chapters being published online and in magazines at the same time is standard nowadays. scanlators switching sources as well since no one wants to pay a dime for anything.

and my question still stands (with me being curious): EXACTLY WHAT is missing? all the details are there. i don't see any jump in story WHATSOEVER. i'm thinking YOU are trying to troll bringing it up and even after being asked twice you have NO ANSWER to the question of what is missing or what seems out of place. like seriously. give example(s) what you need the mangaka to show. not that he would, of course. but it helps others to understand your not-so-obvious concerns.

A great manga! It kept me reading all available chapters in one go! It hooks you in with great art, well developed characters and MC that is not dumb. Highly recommended!

@galder Seriously you need to work on your attitude. The question was already answered and you have used every opportunity to put your attitude problems on display. I am not here to babysit for you.

Users who are viewing this thread