Maou Reijou no Shikousha - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Looks Like I Have a Hidden Power

Dex-chan lover
Some OP power from nowhere, some totally real limitations on it (it's not going to be ignored the next time due to some dumb reason!!). Now if the wolf ain't going to turn into a loli this manga is trash, every manga like this needs a loli.

Ruru or whatever her name is totally fucked with Ryuto's memories to remove any feelings/attachments for his human friends, didn't she?

Dex-chan lover
Too bad his costume looks so cringe tho, but this looks interesting so I'll probably stay, I mean, I would've kept reading even if this was trash anyway
This type of isekai trash, with this bunch of generic tropes and cliches, is the stuff you read while you wait the biweekly/monthly good stuff

Dex-chan lover
God DAMN this is trashy. I mean, was this supposed to be funny? I certainly found it funny. Bro looks like he's still in his chuuni phase.

so41en3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This really starts to scream out as the writer had a "that'd be sooooo cool!" moment with himself, and started detailing the most random and complicated power he could think of.
A teleprompter god that guides the MC, with tarot card motifs and Christianity's "7 sins" as random power ups...
...This is just Persona at this point, isn't it?

When will we see a: "thou art I, I art though..."

Dex-chan lover
i got to say, the author make it too complicated explaining his skill

Okay, something is definitely wrong with his head and it isn't because of his power. Unless that voice in his head had no idea of the true scope or price of his ability. Because that voice seems flabbergasted at him not remembering about the pendant. Now the question is, how long has he had this condition, when he came to this world or even before? For all we know, that statement of him not having anyone believing in him is false and he just forgot about them.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like that outfit looked cooler in the artists head cause dang does it look bad.

I kinda like he forgot about the pendant but we'll have to see how it plays out cause this could be for very dumb reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread