Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Mary's Smile

@Ribath then how do you explain other isekai mangas, there main characters have a skill or overwritten thought processing so they can learn/understand other languages. and this manga is not an RPG type manga..

The manga: Cuteness overload

The comment's section: Debates over if MC is stupid or if language comprehension is more difficult that what many think

My verdict: ... Probably both

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 this isnt other manga. It operates under it's own set of rules, so using other manga as an example really isnt a valid point in any direction

@SonicDisgaea98 wanna know that there are 2 isekai tensei where MC had to learn other world language and the names are "World Teacher" and "GunOta"..
and this is just an isekai, so yeah.. P.S What is the name of this manga again?

15-73efe3b23c5db4451db3429aebba1683b5a777b40f71cee54c5f05ad15137743.png

What a beautiful smile ♥

Dex-chan lover
@BloodKing1 He literally just told you it has it's own set of rules and are not like other isekais where in most cases everyone just happens speak Japanese for no fucking reason or conveniently have translation magic cause lazy story writing. Using other isekai as a precedent is retarded. The title story is " I Was Summoned by the Demon Lord, but I Can't Understand Her Language " not "I Was Summoned by the Demonlord Who Happens to Have Translation Magic to Understand What I Say".

@BloodKing1 what kind of isekai drugs are you taking? God I hope that you understand that different isekai work under different rules. If you want a nice, coherent story that follows the rules of magic that you think should be there, then you should write one yourself.

Dex-chan lover
A bit disappointing the MC hasn't even learned a few basic words yet, but then again that would defeat the entire point of this manga.

Double-page supporter
As others have said the frustrating thing isn't that he hasn't become fluent in the language or something. Of course that's going to be a long, difficult process. The frustrating thing is that he's not even making an effort to learn anything. Try to learn a few words and start from there. Generally speaking nouns are easiest. Point at things, say their names repeat.

You can still have a manga about people with communication difficulties while they are making an effort to communicate. But this guy isn't even trying. He is constantly frustrated by the fact that they don't speak the same language yet it's like the idea that he could attempt to learn it never even occurred to him...

Users who are viewing this thread