Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I Could Understand Her Words (1)

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH I NEED MOOOOOOORE AAAAAHHHH

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

hmm interesting, the fox girl knows the Japanese language to an extent but somehow the most intriguing part is that there are other Japanese that was transported as well. (zero no tsukaima vibes) wtf ?? haha

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261
Depends on the commonality of magic. Best not to look at the demon queen for world standard since. You know. Final boss all powerful. A lot of isekais feature the existence of lifestyle convenience magic, but surprisingly, none of them feature like, automated Golems, self checkout systems, or what not to make slaves completely obsolete. Can't think of a single isekai series where magic was so versatile to achieve such a feat.
If anything, I could imagine isekai magic being more unfinancially disabled because magic engines and shit are probably super expensive and cost inefficient in such a technology drought world.
Then there's of course, the liability that humans just don't see slavery as inefficient. World history has slavery littered everywhere, but we ended forbidding it due to the morality, not because of economy. Even if such a convenient thing like magic were to exist, humans are probably gonna cheap out and find a way to be lazy, instead believing a slave using magic for their daily necessities would be easier.
Big plus if they're cute for the bed.

Dex-chan lover
I am so hyped just by having a character that actually understands his language.

Double-page supporter
for fucks sake i am so sick of how slavery is apparently a mandatory feature in isekai stories now

@TNT261 i think the slave part of some or most fantasy is for the convenience of it because (my opinion) is that asking/ordering someone that don't complain or need to be paid with money (except for food and a place to sleep)
Is a much better deal (plus you can do, what ever you want to them), then to pay someone to do menial task. But overall slavery is convenient in there time even with magic but in our world where magic is but a myth, we develop slavery as a punishment for the criminals or as i like to say "pets that can talk to us" but as the time changes and we have develop machines and our understanding of human rights improve,we came to the point were slavery is no longer needed and as such remove from this day of age (only in books or story are they ever portrayed, most likely because of the fascination/curiosity/ representation of what happened before that period of time)

(If we use magic to much you might run out of mana and have problems like headache,nausea,fatigue and many other more problems or in worse case scenario you might even died)

And thank you for reading my ted talk XD

it would be nice if isekai stories would give it a rest with the slavery, it's practically being fetishized at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@hermitboi but how else would the reader get to vicariously live out their savior fetish?

That being said, with how widespread slavery was and is throughout human history, it's fine as a background element. If only slaves just weren't always cute animal-girls.

@hermitboi

I so agree. Especially when it's nearly always like this where the protagonist is mildly shocked and usually decides to get his own in the same chapter. Imagine deciding it's OK to own a person because other people are doing it.

That guy is so USELESS that a loli had to learn the language to speak with him , for fucks sake.
Nice lolis.
Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread