Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I Could Understand Her Words (3)

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling (accurately) translating is the last thing she's going to do?

Yeah, he definitely need to frickin learn that world language. Like, just goddamn try to learn some basic words of that world lol.

@coykili i wouldn't call him a dumbass in this case

Learning a language from 0 without any material or someone to lean from is incredibly hard

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, the lovely comment thread of this series never fail to amaze me. Another chapter, another few ragers saying "just learn the language!", "imma drop reeeee', "author is dumb!" blablabla.

Please come back again in the next chapter and repeat the same fucking thing from the past 10 chapters again, thank you for your effort!

Dex-chan lover
Now he has no excuse to not learn. But likely won't happen since this is the main comedy source of this series.

I see no problems with this, no nothing at all bad could happen, no sitcom related incidents or trope misunderstandings, none at all.

Aggregator gang
GOOGLE TRANSLATE acquired!

Vetika-san will the element of chaos for the foreseeable future.

I'm just annoyed that he hasn't already been picking up their language. Like pointing at an apple and calling it an apple, then Mary calls it what she calls it.

I wish it had focused on that.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those times that I feel like I need the next chapter more than I need sleep or food. And yet, it's not like the scans are behind or anything since the raw just came out on the 3rd.

lol, as if translating an entirely new language is that easy. 😅
he have only in that world for a couple of weeks man. and we don't know the difficulties of the said language.
I mean some animals also could communicate but how fast could we understand their way of communicating and could we used their communication methods to communicate with them? 😅

Dex-chan lover
this will only end in...CATastrophe. I'll be seeing myself out now.

Users who are viewing this thread