Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 65 - [Flame] Demon Lord Amon

Dex-chan lover
Why is it girly to not want to hear about someone's ex?

Typical muscle head. All combat, and if someone can do combat, attach himself to them.

Abilities here are like -mancies in Erfworld. Randome, semi-descriptive words.

"My ability is so powerful I don't need anything else."
Spoken like a typical MC.

I wonder if it's convenient or inconvenient that both sources of info for that are dead.

Dead-man's switch berserk command?

Fed-Kun's army
My first forum post, just dropping in to say; what a mess. I'm sure others have been complaining about this elsewhere, but I'm going to say it anyway.
The changes made from the novel are goofy. It's not even a "it's different and therefore bad" situation. I started reading the manga before I found the novel.
There are some improvements, but for every thing I like there are 3 I don't. And some of these changes are just baffling. There are some that were made to make it more child-friendly, some to skip things that would require too much effort, but then they started adding huge sections that just don't fit.
It's frustrating to read.

le3

Dex-chan lover
My first forum post, just dropping in to say; what a mess. I'm sure others have been complaining about this elsewhere, but I'm going to say it anyway.
The changes made from the novel are goofy. It's not even a "it's different and therefore bad" situation. I started reading the manga before I found the novel.
There are some improvements, but for every thing I like there are 3 I don't. And some of these changes are just baffling. There are some that were made to make it more child-friendly, some to skip things that would require too much effort, but then they started adding huge sections that just don't fit.
Can you share with us what the changes were made? sorry I'm just lazy to read the wn/ln

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, the LN wasn't that good. And the ending was effing trash tier. The serie after that was even worst! Author is like E tier at best.

Double-page supporter
Oh, like what?

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, the LN wasn't that good. And the ending was effing trash tier. The serie after that was even worst! Author is like E tier at best.
Sigh... if the source material is trash tier, it's hard to expect the adaptation will be decent.

Dex-chan lover
The humans are still fighting and the dragons lost control?
twist-m-night-shamalan.gif

Can’t we just go back to the world building? I’d even accept exploring the whole Cthulhu tie-in aspect over dealing with the [black] demon lord.

Group Leader
Not an ex but slapping Dan for being a rival and a full chapter gushing is still annoying, but Amon looked like a lovable idiot kinda heh.

Users who are viewing this thread