Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 65 - [Flame] Demon Lord Amon

Now I'm completely lost here. Too many unexpected changes to digest.

I remember there being a scene where Astaroth has his best dragon Battle against Stola's named monster and duke so that the two of them could inherit each a half of one power. Missing Procell having a dark scene with Dan's own named monster. Missing a scene where Procell gets a new named monster too (still think that'll come later though). And Procell having saved the royalty of the destroyed city rather than having them die for clout.

Still, thanks for the meal!!

Fed-Kun's army
Let's be honest, the LN wasn't that good. And the ending was effing trash tier. The serie after that was even worst! Author is like E tier at best.
Yeah, it had some real problems with pacing and payoff. It would have benefited from a second draft, and an editor who wasn't afraid to make the MC fail occasionally.
But I still enjoyed it.

Fed-Kun's army
Can you share with us what the changes were made? sorry I'm just lazy to read the wn/ln
This ENTIRE CHAPTER is a good example. In the novel Amon died and it was kinda Dan's fault. Details aren't given, but it happened because Dan was jealous because Amon and Marcho WERE together. The Black demon lord wasn't involved because he hadn't even been born at the time.
And the Black demon lord did fake his death, but under different circumstances, after (mostly) different conflict and the result shown here didn't happen.
Literally everything else here didn't happen.

To give proper details, I'd hardly know where to start. I'd have to summarize more than half the novel at this point. The plague didn't happen. The chapter with the cheater didn't happen. Etc. etc.

• Drink
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it had some real problems with pacing and payoff. It would have benefited from a second draft, and an editor who wasn't afraid to make the MC fail occasionally.
But I still enjoyed it.
Yeah your right. The author really would have benefited with a better editor. And though it wasn't a complete cluster fuck, I still could barely enjoy the LN. Only reason for me personally to finish it was that I wanted to know how it ended..and I was NOT happy with it. Let's just hope they don't makes this in an anime, because that would again be a waste of human resources that could be used on better material. 😑

Dex-chan lover
Im assuming another DL broke Black crystal and that's how he died and now they got his mind controlling ability. Or he probably stole that person's body who told him about the Despair demon lord being dead

And I'm assuming Dan is just making himself the villain by saying he wouldn't rewind time for Amon and saying he hated him. Probably him and Amon had some agreement or something not resurrect him if he dies somehow before his natural DL lifespan

Users who are viewing this thread