Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 66 - Sleeping Anomalies

Dex-chan lover
I hope that tiny pipe in the road isn't the sewer. Dude needs to make sure he has enough futureproofing for expansions in populations.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Could you post a spoiler tag for what the finale is, so that I can prematurely dock this as completed, because this is just getting more and more painful to read as the story progresses.
Well the ending was supposed to be (correct me if I am wrong)
one last war against Demon Lord of Despair (which is again, Black's doing. MC survive and freed Belial from Black's curse, Dan and Marco announce their prolonged age extention, Ast died from natural age of 400 and leaving the rest to the Marco and Dan plus Stola and our MC.

Creator starts again the next cycle, with both MC and Stola now become the 'senior' demon lord

......but it is also true that
........this has split off hard, none of what just happed did in the novel.
this happen. Deviations do happen when wn are 'translated' into ln or manga, and there are already deviations here and there.

So honestly I dunno why they deviate hard now of all times, where the story's endgame is just around the corner.

Maybe author planned to rewrite the og ending, or the natural axe fall (which is, again, due to reasons above.....weird)

Dex-chan lover
The story writing in this manga is so asspull. Well, giving the other works, this author still cannot write a proper story.

He should make the story timeline framework first before putting scene here and there.

Dex-chan lover
She appears very quickly. Almost as if she's spying on him...

Some kind of berserk curse or corruption magic, or something like that.

Such graceful entrance.

"That injury!"
What injury? Her outfit looks a bit torn and she's wet like usual. You could be forgiven if you had a different interpretation.

Stolas seems a bit too panicky for having flown the entire way there.

So many reaction faces as usual.

Of course it's a world-threatening thing. Has to be more severe than before. Entire chapter feels a bit rushed, though.

Dex-chan lover
Thought this felt out of nowhere, wonder if it's an attempt at an extention, or just the preparations for the axe. In either case this wasn't part of the already completed WN on NU.

In the web novel, it ends the arc after Procel defeats (Black). The last arc is mostly about the passing of (Dragon), while (Time) and (Beast) go into semi-retirement. Procel is widely considered the strongest Demon Lord and becomes the defacto leader of the Council of Stars, or whatever their ruling body is called.

There was a kind of short 10 to 20ish chapter volume after the main story ended. In it a small group of Demon Lords manage to forcibly transmigrate Procel to another of The Creator's worlds and he has to figure out a way back without the majority of his support structure.

But yeah, this is just the Mangaka flailing around for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb, if you run out of ideas the last thing you should do is to rush tings.

• This
Dex-chan lover
Good, there's absolutely no need for this manga who had a good dungeon builder premise only to never explore the dungeon point system to have this many characters unless they're trying to ape Slime but can't pull it off.

Dex-chan lover
Incoming AX?
ea185a00720cce60e34cf3568cc29c18_w200.gif

GK

Dex-chan lover
Well this Deus Ex Machina to progress the story is different from the norm :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Well the ending was supposed to be (correct me if I am wrong)
one last war against Demon Lord of Despair (which is again, Black's doing. MC survive and freed Belial from Black's curse, Dan and Marco announce their prolonged age extention, Ast died from natural age of 400 and leaving the rest to the Marco and Dan plus Stola and our MC.

Creator starts again the next cycle, with both MC and Stola now become the 'senior' demon lord

......but it is also true that

this happen. Deviations do happen when wn are 'translated' into ln or manga, and there are already deviations here and there.

So honestly I dunno why they deviate hard now of all times, where the story's endgame is just around the corner.

Maybe author planned to rewrite the og ending, or the natural axe fall (which is, again, due to reasons above.....weird)
I mean, when if shits from any of the plot points and changes character, reviving the dead and branches into a entirely unique story line I would call the point were the changes happen it branching hard, up till now it mostly followed the source, but this was were it rather clearly split off.

Dex-chan lover
The story writing in this manga is so asspull. Well, giving the other works, this author still cannot write a proper story.

He should make the story timeline framework first before putting scene here and there.
The author very much can write a good story, the novel of this very much shows that. Its the artist much more likly as this is one were the author and artist are not the same, also many other works by this artist do this sort of thing.

Dex-chan lover
The author very much can write a good story, the novel of this very much shows that. Its the artist much more likly as this is one were the author and artist are not the same, also many other works by this artist do this sort of thing.
I do know that the artist since Kagaku na Yatsura. It was axed and the series is nothing but raunchy big fat boobs vs flat chested tsundere robotic.

Even though the manga is asspull, the novel is also employ the sketchy plot where MC can win with "Heart of the Cards". He somehow winning suddenly because the winning possibilities is always with him.

If it is true that the story is modified by the artist, then he should be banned from serialization and go back to hentai instead.

Users who are viewing this thread