Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Goodbye Marco

Supporter
Nobody commented on MC placing the dungeon core on the bloody surface level? And apparently leaving it uncovered during the construction phase?

Aggregator gang
@Goldenzeal 100-200 chapter on WN is like 50-80 chapter on 20 pages manga(weekly manga) tho, am i right?
but it's different if it's from LN, if 100-200 ch on LN, it's almost same for the manga

Dex-chan lover
@undercurses

haha yeah it can be hard to predict how far off in the future something is, but i meant for the light novel this time. 😋
to give it some perspective in the manga we are at the start of volume 2 of the light novel. 🤓
vol.1 ends with Lolicell leaving the dungeon and the proluge in volume 2 is him creating The elf.😎
as for the spoilers it's about things that happens in the end of 6 and all throughout 7. ( so like 60 manga chapters or so) 👺
Considering it took a year to get to the start of volume two... geting to the start of 7 is still years away at this speed.😅
you can look forward to all the other crazy shenanigans he gets up to in the meantime as long as the manga dont get axed 😱.

also don't mind the emoji i was just in the mood for some 🤣

Group Leader
Are you reading the LN or something? You’re quite far off from the WN version.

For example, their lifespan is 300 years, not 900-1000 (time demon lord lives longer by slowing his time, but he’s the exception) and the reincarnated Marcho is not chibi in any way...

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal lol but I thought lifespans of demon lords or dungeon masters w.e they call themselves was 300 years. Not sure how many "years" go by in this story, but I don't know if it is worth the read now...

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

well if its worth your time, only you can tell.
But if you ask me, im still reading this manga even after reading the light novel.... so yeah there is that....
Its a pretty enjoyable read to me, and while there is some mangas that i would say is better. There is alot worse aswell. And in the end it comes down to taste.
Not everyone likes human knights who reincarnate into S ranked cat monster who rides around the boobs off a busty elf all day after all😘

talk about the main focus of the Manga and very small spoilers
demon lords do indeed have 300 years lifespan as you said. But i can tell you there is quite alot of ways to cheat the age limit because of course there is....
( the god who made them loves watching people find creative ways to break all of his rules and only fixes them afterwards)
the age limit is mostly a plot point and a way to determine how much time the other demon lords have had to establish themselfs.

The story is going to be mostly around:

Dungeon/city building and army battles.
( not ONLY for the MC but also for some other dungeon lords and a little bit for normal humans too later on, but 95 % is about the MC)

Cute girls and awesome dudes going cute and/or badass things.
( not ALL monster who are important is a loli/cute girl.... only like half ...so there is some male monster who are important, his next monster for example is going to be a male. )

personal interaction, development and intrigue between dungeon masters,dungeon monsters and a limited number of humans like kings and heroes.
( Dungeon masters are not the only important characters to the story, there are some "wild" monsters with some importance as well as humans, so its not only about dungeon masters )

This is also one of the reasons normal humans dont go Apeshit over the more casual monsters like elfs and so on because there are wild monsters in the world who dont work for dungeon masters, and some of them are considered intelligent races like elfs and dwarfs.

Contributor
Should've taken the "Continue" choice with Marco

Missed opportunity to go from Procell of Creation -> Procell of Procreation 😂

bonus if done while the crow's owner is watching

Aggregator gang
Yo they gotta start the city from scratch? That sucks! Well, I guess it's more entertaining this way then

Dex-chan lover
Ara ara... I think hes gonna go back at some point to bang the oppai onee-san.

Now for his dungeon, he said he'd make a flatland for 10km on all directions... that would be a circle, not square. But his mine idea to gather resources was very good indeed, because I believe it can produce infinite resources (even rare metals and such).

And as much as I would like for him to bang all his demons, they were indeed made by him so they kinda feel like daughters to him (even the oppai elf). I guess he wont be banging any of them, but the other demons instead.

Dex-chan lover
It really makes me realize just how easily I could be backstabbed or taken advantage of knowing I'd never have been able to say no like he did if a woman like that did that to me.

Users who are viewing this thread