Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Goodbye Marco

Dex-chan lover
He turned down the beast in heat. When will these isekai protagonists ever learn?

As for the mine, is he completely mad? Mining in a marsh? Sure, if you want an underwater mine. Otherwise how are you planning on draining it?

@The5thSeraph @JaxTheTurtleManager

Have you forgot that unless it's smut tagged or a 1 in 100 rarity, the rules of manga explicitly say that the protagonist is either asexual, incompetent, too timid or unable by laws of that universe to get any? This guys never gonna get any and if he does it'll be thrown in to keep readers hooked, not a proper romance. It's not a matter of the character, it's a matter of authors never allowing the protag to have any. Even if God himself came down and commanded the MC to get some with a willing girl or the universe would implode, you better believe the universe would implode. I've read a crap ton of manga and the exceptions can be counted on two hands. As for anime, forget it entirely, the protag might as well have the lower half of a Ken doll.

In the LN the guy is like an asexual lolicon father complex character and his Loli companions are fathercons minus the sexuality. It's even tagged that way.

Tbh I don't even know why they make male isekai characters since none of them have any red blooded male-Ness in them. They might as well be sentient balls of light or sentient slimes like the slime isekai.

The weirdest thing is the author is a girl so I don't get where this father complex, lolicon and fathercon semi-fetish stuff is coming from. The manga does a good job of covering up how bad it is but the LN has some seriously abnormal relationships going on plus the MCs thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
@Opticalwinter
Not so much 1 in 100 as 1 in 5, but sure. Okay. I guess you're just reading the wrong manga. Your way of describing things is certainly more common in school manga, but in fantasy and isekai manga the odds of sex happening (whether it is the primary focus or not) are a lot higher.

In any case, you keep missing the rather obvious point that fanservice is completely independent of whether or not the protagonist is able to follow through on such a thing. And whether or not he gets laid, boobs could exist, and it is disappointing when they do not. Frankly I have absolutely NO investment in the protagonist of almost any story getting mad rutty, as long as I personally get to see the goods.

Dex-chan lover
Oh is this another CS dlc before CS II?

jk just leave Mark tho, hope not generic old European city, quite hate it tho...

Users who are viewing this thread