Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Comments show that as soon as their self insert OP MC get a bit threatened they all go ham lmao

@Kuutearica He starts a conversation with the merchants in volume 2 chapter 16 so you should start there especially considering they changed the conversation in the manga to make him seem like he didn't know what he was doing when in the novel he had the merchants wrapped around his finger

Holyshit. After reading few updates manga recently, i think japanese becoming unstopable stupid. plus in some manga, dick is just for show. You can have sex with her, but it can be in censored. Meeh.

So basically.. the MC is just a stupid amateur..

despite learning all those shit.. he comes up with this shitty results..

i mean the plot is just a deus ex machina thing.

it solved out of nowhere..

Fed-Kun's army
Damn knife ears been growing to many onions again...

Wow, our protagonist is dumb, of course they would be suspicious... The moment he said he would give them a golem I facepalmed... Well, I did hope that golems were something people could make too but no lol. I hate Dungeon Master stories without a competent protagonist, the whole fun of reading them is seeing their elaborate schemes.

Dex-chan lover
I just think the should have at least checked for market prices beforehand. Selling a mythril sword for 2 gold when a common one is 4 is just stupid and shows he did no research. Salem would be disappointed.

He didn't even need to bend for this shit. Expand the production line, hire more workers, start his own merchant company, advertise his products in other cities, attract other merchants' attention, accept investment into the city, allow them to open a branch in the city and the city will surely develop itself. This is literally the common strategy for small territories back in the Medieval Age.

Double-page supporter
What a stupid ass protagonist. He was really ill-prepared for the cut throatness of capitalism at the end of the day. If the merchant was more self-serving and ill-hearted, this won't have worked out the way it did. This was pure luck on their end.

I mean do you expect every protagonist to be a smartass? Frankly his personality is pretty enjoyable you wouldn't need to shit on him lol. not every story has to be "realistic" in nature. Of course there is always room for improvement with everything but yeah.

tldr: chill a little lol

Double-page supporter
ahh yes, you think he's a dangerous demon lord so you call him out in his house where he could easily off you ???

Dex-chan lover
this chapter made me lose all respect for the MC. He is the definition of a wuss.

2 unarmed merchants treatening a demon lord with 2 legendary demons (wight and fire fox). And his solution is to give them everything for free because nakamana means family or something.

Users who are viewing this thread