Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@alex68785

Ancient elf is waaaaaaaaaaaay more savage then she is in the web/light novel.
She did have some momments where she would go berserk if you got her really mad to the point that is scared the other monsters of the covenent.
But she was never this level of crazy.
So yeah it's a pretty strong personality shift.
Have seen a few manga´s do stuff like this, but its very rare and usually as a result of the source material being incomplete so they have to improvise....

@insert_name

She does get one later, in the first book she is one of 5 monsters who gets a name by the MC.
the 4th one is in my opinion one of the best characters of the story and i can't wait for her to be introduced soon-ish.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone’s talking about how bloodthirsty and/or yandere AE is, and here I am with my heart broken that the WightxAE ship was a lie.

I just read a manga before this where elfs eat humans, then now I see this and all I know about elfs in manga has changed dramatically for me......

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. I'm confused. I didn't know that ancient elf was a major yan yan. I don't think i saw that in the mtovel.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I so wanted to see the thicc elf getting corrupted (by semen)! 🤪

Damm she Cray Cray but hot I'm confused to be scared or to be turned on or as alucard put it in one episode of hellsing ultimate abridged "the return of the why b***r, with vengeance"

If the power of the enemy demon lord is having sex with women and making stronger babys why doesn't he fuck his kids technically their kids should be stronger than them and if they turn to grotesque monster wouldn't that be even better also why are his summoned demons gargoyles and not mediocre women demons who he could turn into better demons

Dex-chan lover
So the aprodishiac affected her, to make her bloodlust higher lol

@Trexxe Maybe genetic disorders and diseases that are related to inbreeding is still a thing in this manga?
Maybe that's why he can't fuck his daughters, and in constant need of new, stronger sex slaves.

RIP for all of his previous playthings.

Dex-chan lover
I am really not sure...
whether I should be this turned on and terrified at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread