Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Third [Contracted Demon]

Given the quantity of echii going on here, I concerningly expected A•E to either use the [Super Seed] ability of Morax to create a more powerful character for Procell and kill him at climax (lady grasshopper), or to now proceed to Jump Procell now that he's gained the ability to use Morax's powers. (I was kinda confused as to whether they merely gain the use of their medals after defeating another demon lord, or whether they also gain their powers too; I felt like A•E might have jumped Procell harem style at this rate—hence, the aphrodisiac she took—🤔🤣🤦🤦‍♂️ Aura needs a super baby. 🤦🤦‍♂️ I feared Morax gave her ideas. But, maybe, now, she'll chill & go all fuzzy overprotective Mom? 🤔)

Dex-chan lover
The bad guy's hands healed miraculously between chapters after getting cut off last time!

Dex-chan lover
and with that, skeleton cried the last tears he had

@Thedragonlord
I would strongly recommend the novel for this, there are some alterations between the 2 ,but it is minimal, and it can answer your questions.

Long-strip supporter
she should of gotten a coin of his ability for future purposes....
then killed him
missed opportunities for great excuses

Fed-Kun's army
I don't recall Aura to be set up this way in the novel. She was an elven sniper and nowhere near this edgey.

@Eksentrysyti

Vol 3, Chp 9

Ancient Elf stood up and raised her magic power; she was completely in battle mode.

She then checked out her state her surroundings as well as her own. Firstly, her main weapon, an anti-materiel rifle, was currently submerged in the water tank. Her side-arm, an automatic firearm she hid in her clothes, was rendered useless by the mucus that got into it. That meant she had to win her way out of this ordeal unarmed.

She moved herself closer to the warrior-type monster that approached her from her front before it could swing down its sword and then launched an attack with the heel of her palm. In her palm though was a lump of wind that had terrifying power as though it was a compressed typhoon.
At the same time her palm hit the monster, the wind was released resulting in the monster’s body to be torn in half and blown away.
The other demon, the one born from a tiger beastwoman, then attacked her from the back with the claws it had inherited from its mother.
“I see you”
Without even turning around, Ancient Elf narrowly avoided the attack and then, still not facing the demon, hit it with back of her hand wrapped in wind, bursting the beast-man demon’s head like a melon.

He so wanted to attack her exposed back but decided against it for he knew that despite seeming vulnerable, she was always on the lookout for any attack from any direction. So instead, he began the transfer process. Began but never completed for his head was separated from his body by a blade of wind.

Our deal, Morax tried to say but was not able to voice out. Still, Ancient Elf seemed to know just what he was trying to say.

“I have properly done my end of our deal which is to take out the lump of wind within your belly.

Bla bla bla...monster...bla bla bla...instinct...oh look, I'm normal now.

Novel readers, is there going to be more of her blood lust or this just about it?

Aggregator gang
@chaonightmare It's more of a LN thing than in the WN and the LN doesn't have a translation that I'm aware of, or at least as far as NovelUpdates is concerned.

Dex-chan lover
every guy has to date a crazy one at least once in his life

Users who are viewing this thread