Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Third [Contracted Demon]

Dex-chan lover
@zano187 his ability was impregnating monster girls with more powerful monsters so unless she went futa that wouldn't have really worked, and if she's what happens when a monster gets super powerful then it wouldn't be a good thing to have in the town

@zano187
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but I seem to recall demon lords gaining the ability to create the coins of the demon lords they defeat. So he might still be able to get to use them.
That said, wasn't this guy the demon lord of evil or something? Not sure if those coins would really aid the goal of a peaceful dungeon

le3

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Lolicell if only you're not a protag of a harem ln, I bet he will pick skelebro as his named demon 😢

I just loved how the demon lord shown so far rely on their familiar for their firepower

Dex-chan lover
@Blackheart9009
@Serapheid
@ fform
Demon lords get the ability to create the medals of the lords who´s crystal they break, not who they kill.
You can kill a demon lord and still not get the medal if you never destory the crystal in his dungeon.
Also killing a demon lord or if they die to old age does not destory the dungeon.
Likewise destroying a crystal does not immediately kill the demon lord, but they lose all power IIRC....
So yes the MC does get the ability to make "evil" medals, but his own medal is OP so why bother ?

Also, the ability to impregnate any female is not the ability of the medal but the demon lord himself.
Kind of like how Procell ( our MC ) has the ability to create things out of thin air and magic.
That said .......

Medium sized spoilers ahead about MC´s power.
Demon lords who has destoryed anothers crystal unlocks a power up called "darkening" or something like that.
It transforms them and makes them temporarily more powerfull, but also makes them more impulsive and loses most if not all inhibitions they normally has.
This results in the MC doing some pretty dark stuff while in this form.... like for example
( Rapeing his sororal niece later on in the story. )
But it also unlocks up to 3 other abilities of other demon lords that they have taken for themselfs. ( by destroying the dungeon crystal, not killing them )
So yes he does get the ability to impregnate other females if he wants to (while in his power form)

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly think that skelly man was a clear winner for should have been contacted first

@Thedragonlord
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-sama-no-machizukuri-saikyou-no-danjon-wa-kindai-toshi/

The fan translator kinda used both of them, (Web and light novel) but they are identical, aside from short/bonus stories, it is a long read , around 10 short book, and it has even a spin-off ( or a direct sequel, depending how u look) But you should not read that until you finish the first one.

The day shall come when this site allows the removal of comments. Until then here's the Code of Chivalry:
To fear God and maintain His Church
To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
To protect the weak and defenceless
To give succour to widows and orphans
To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
To live by honour and for glory
To despise pecuniary reward
To fight for the welfare of all
To obey those placed in authority
To guard the honour of fellow knights
To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
To keep faith
At all times to speak the truth
To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun
To respect the honour of women
Never to refuse a challenge from an equal
Never to turn the back upon a foe

Dex-chan lover
@scxionyx

no i did, i just thought it was a bad one.
so i gave you one in return.

because remember, a cat is fine too :>

Users who are viewing this thread