Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - A Promise Kept

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186 yeah, I agree on that. He doesn't have to be some rotted dragon, but protruding bone armor, bones on the wings visible and spiked. Black dragon to me is just evil or chaos

Aggregator gang
dragon vs tiger, always a cliche conflict, but still great art on dragon wight.

i hope he can transform to be a bit smaller like his skeleton form

like how will he manage city while becoming that big

Dex-chan lover
Okay, damn. I saw a spoiler about him being revived stronger a few chapters back but I didn't expect THAT.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal Nodhoggr means "Malice Striker", as in one who strikes malice. The Nid part of his name even denotes the state of being sinful and dishonorable by Norse standards. Eating the sinful dead has always been his main thing, and not being sinful has always been a main thing in Norse myth, even if their standards for virtue were a bit skewed compared to their contemporaries. He's always been the scariest thing in the entire realm of death.

Fafnir was just a greedy dude who got cursed (into being a goddamn dragon), and a siegwurm is just not even a thing at all. The author probably gave the name in reference to Sigurd, a dragon slayer, because of the medal the creation one turned into, but that's just tentative as fuck. The guy just sucks at character concepts, honestly. I mean, the sequel novel to this has basically a fully feminized version of Rimuru straight up imported into it.

Users who are viewing this thread