Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - A Promise Kept

Dex-chan lover
@overlordvulcan So you know how Hades or Cerberus are ruler/guardian of Tartarus, but aren't just bone, they're flesh? Basically what has happened here. Now he won't need that mask to go about in the human areas, as well.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Skelebro got asspull upgrade 10/10 chapter. This is pokemon/digimon all over again, mc companion gain evolution during battle.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

YOOOOOOOO YA BOI BECAME A FUCKING DRAGON THATS WENT FROM S TO FULL ON DMC LEVEL SSS... truly the smokin' sexy stylish

Pretty good, could of been 3 outcomes..

Bone Dragon (first guess)
Undead Dragon (more fleshy like zombie)
or an Undead Lich/Dragonkin hybrid. Basically still able to control the skellies, cause Procell needs that, and having dragonic powers whether able to transform into a dragon or able to kill dragons (dragonslayer).

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake Sigurd, which is the Nordic equivalent to the German "Siegfried", hence the "Sieg" part. And "wurm" means a worm in modern German, but was also the older German term used for what is better understood as a "wyrm" today. (Though technically the "wurm" was mostly used for a Lindwurm, which is a snake-like dragon with two legs, compared to the original wyrm that was supposed to be without legs. Classical literature wasn't all that consistent with the naming, though.)

I while I commend the Author for making Wight the literally most fleshed out character in terms of likeability, humanity and personality, I hope this isn't lost seeing as skellyman is now a mountainous dragon.
Rest In Peace Skellyman, Long live Skellyman.

Users who are viewing this thread