Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - A Promise Kept

Dex-chan lover
Maybe skelebro might be able to transform to bang his wife.
I sure wish for it

Dex-chan lover
@Simpleton

i am pretty sure i actually did mention that. ( tho only the Sieg part as Wurm is obvious to most people who know anything about fantasy )
And nameing a character based only on what they are going to do in the future is a poor choice anyway.

Also its just plain wrong anyway
becouse Boney boi who later on gets the name "Duke" is going to be the least active conquering S rank monster the MC has.
He is the one who almost always stays at home defending the base and pretty much never goes out to attack.

Duke and the aincent elf is the defensive units while the celestial firefox and the 4th S rank monster is the offensive units while the elder dwarf is the support for everybody.

The most offensive he ever does is send out undead minions as cannon fodder.
There only time where he goes out to take part in a war, he spends all his time fighting a few A ranked monsters to get even more undead cannon fodder.
Something the rest of the S rankes does pretty much all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Uh. Oh look I have a token of S demon and a super OP creation medal and also a Super S+ dragon medal that makes everyone created using it goes berserk and kill stuff, basically
IT'S A SUICIDE TO COMBINE 3 TIER S MEDALS BUT THE FLYING MEDAL OF A DEAD DEMON TOLD ME IT'S OKAY SO I TRUSTED IT AND BROKEN THE BALANCE OF THE GAME
should be a new title for this manga I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
OOOOOOOH!! OOOOOH! dang! this skelly got upgraded so much he became the the dragon of death how cool is that? lol

Fed-Kun's army
Wight, with the power of friendship turned into a bad ass Black Dragon of Death!

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping this dragon transformation is just temporary. It would be a bit troublesome to have a black dracolich in town.
Besides, didn't protag have a Water medal too? He could have used that instead of the Wind medal. Wait, what else did he have? I don't recall.

Users who are viewing this thread