Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Dex-chan lover
@leonforce if you want city building like duke daughter, I recommend you to stop reading it, with the author record of manga I doubt he will go that route.(although i can be wrong since im always wrong)

@MRain :facepalm: i just realize that this manga is the same author as the orc-san and kaifuku
lol there goes my hope for this series..

Glad to see this series is finally starting to get noticed. I highly recommend reading the WN as well, it goes into greater detail how this world and dungeon battles work. The translation is also pretty good and it's been done by a single translator since chapter one (RPGnovels.com)

BTW manga skips A LOT of stuff to move the plot along (and also adds fanservice)

As having a dragon in the city is terrifying, the dragon will transform into a girl. That is probably what most degenerate mangaka would do.

Group Leader
@einjineer You're forgetting that Wight has a wife. A married, overcompetent, older, regal butler-type is already the obvious trope to go with here.

What an idiot, he should have built his dungeon
in the middle of multiple dungeons, instead of next to a dungeon that's going to collapse in a year.

Dex-chan lover
Agh~! It's been three months already, I want to see more of Siegwurm being amazing~!

Dex-chan lover
@krutou
Just noticed your comment, but it's not gonna collapse in a year.
As explained in chapter 2,
a dungeon that loses its demon lord goes crazy, infinitely spawning monsters... But doesn't just go *poof*, and gone.

The twist that
the main character WASN'T isekai'd
is not the most mind-blowing, but is one of the most pleasant in quite some time.

Users who are viewing this thread