Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

"I can't hold it back anymore"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Let it go, let it go~🎵
Turn away and slam the door~🎵

@Unknownalchemer
Isekai japan guy becomes Dungeon Master/Demon Lord, receives training from waifu DL, power to create/summon from imagination, waifu gives medal/emblem for humanoid create so summons more waifu, currently tournament for greatest DL amongst 10 DL as a form of "evening party".

Dex-chan lover
Incel autistic MC as always.

The writing is mediocre. Trying to make the main character look smart by making everybody else a complete effin' moron is never a good idea, it insults the readers' intelligence.

The side characters are flanderized as fuck and have no depth beyond the stereotype that they occupy.

4.5/10. The kind of thing you read with half your brain shut off. Then again, isn't most isekai like that?

@Knock isekai is self insert fiction so the moment you have to actually not be horny to make straightedge isekai... and nobody wants to live a second life and NOT get some fanservice and action when they can.

@snape
It has not been confirmed that he was isekai-ed. He only has memories from our world, but no personal memories.
In the novel he asked the top guy (forgot his name) if he has lived before and why he has these memories. He was told something along the lines that he was created by soul fragments from others places and it is necessary for his ability.

The biggest difference I find from this manga ver vs novel ver:

The MC personality

This is too much difference, like watching 2 different person in the same situation. In the novel, MC is in the same situation, but handle it differently.

MC in the novel just born recently, but has so much blank memory & jumbled information from modern era (guns, plants, human nature, civilization, etc) and from that has wisdom. He doesn't swayed easily nor quick to panic, he's smart, calm, composed, and reassuring. He wouldn't flinch from just some threat, he will threat them back many folds. Show his power when it's needed, but not abuse it. A perfect leader worthy of the wisdom & information he has.

MC in the manga, boy oh boy, he's just a kid. Just some average highschool boy with some power & 1 pages google search result as a information source of his innate memory. He knows it, but can't use it skillfully. He even got played and almost used by a goddamn human merchant. Not a single piece of wisdom & charisma as a leader, I even think his monsters follow him just because he made them, not because any other feelings like sympathy nor share the same vision & ambition. He talks big about living in harmony & compassion with human, but scared of them consistently. I wont even surprised to see him 'eaten' by his power alone. His medal power is so much stronger than his mind capability to handle.

Thats why I pity you all, the 'only manga' reader, to see this awful version of MC. I beg you, please, please, please read the novel version. And you will see how badass this story (especially the MC) truly can be.

Last chapter was kind'a gross. Not gonna lie, And really not what I was expecting given everything prior. Although, To be fair, I don't remember much prior given the length of time between me reading all the chapters prior and a new one being released.

I didn't know this had a manga, I love the novel, but this is just not the same, starting from the art, I hate it, next is the MC, novel mc is just better, what can I add, @refki under me said it all

The dual personality was so forced.. I guess that's how the Mangaka can continue the story. I don't like this is turning out tho

Ngl, I was fooled. I was expecting a dingus elf and not a serial killer twist.

Dex-chan lover
Year ago japan made great series where fanservice was the bonus on an already good show/manga.
How the mighty has fallen.

Users who are viewing this thread