Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Does this really share the same universe as edgy healer? This is quite light hearted

Double-page supporter
Hmm, official translation looks surprisingly decent. There's some questionable choices of words but in general it's pretty good.

@Wind_Blade Isn't it Isekai because the dude has memories of guns and shit like that? It heavily implies he was from another world or atleast has memories from another world that are hidden but he gets ideas from them.

@TechnoFTW
Well a isekai is when the protagonist go from his home world to another (from earth to another reality or another reality to earth by exemple)

Well you're right he have memory of gun and everything, but i can assure you it's not an isekai. I can't explain why without spoil because i have read the light novel and the manga have not reached the point where he explain how he have theses memories.

Ahh. I wanted to like this. But the mecha and gun bullshit is just so.. residentsleeper.

neat the manga turned into a pedophile comic - those silly japanese have done it again!!

Fed-Kun's army
@TechnoFTW and anyone itching to know why MC has modern knowledge, but this isn't isekai
If you really want to know why, I can put it in a spoiler.

BE FOREWARNED THAT BY CLICKING THE SPOILER, YOU DID SO WILLINGLY AND THUS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU ARE SPOILED. Also, be considerate to others who doesn't want to know why and leave what you see in the spoiler in the spoiler.

Also, it will be explained after this 3 v 1 arc, so count this as an early spoiler

Its because he is a CREATION demon lord, he has access to Memories of the World aka Akashic Records. The LN implies that the world MC is in is a post apocalyptic Earth, as said by the God.

god can the author please stop with the sexualization; the story is pretty interesting as it is, so stop diluting it with whatever you’re pulling.

Double-page supporter
Awww... Aura... so cute... ♥

J1ZJMGH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If you want to see a spoiler: https://yande.re/post?tags=maou-sama_no_machizukuri%21_~saikyou_no_danjon_wa_kindai_toshi~ (nice artworks btw.)

@BzzBzz
yandere?

Double-page supporter
> Did this series get dropped or is LH just taking longer than usual?

Most likely just hoarding chapters while begging for donations. Like usual 😎

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, expecting there not to be any 'lewd' stuff in an ecchi manga as readers always do. sigh.

@youiri65

Imma spoil myself as much, because it will take years before the arc gets translated.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder when vol 4 will go on sale in english, if 3 is coming in november. April next year maybe?

Double-page supporter
"Seven seas untertainement"

... Why am I not surprised, suddently, that the scan were dropped?

I swear every mangadex cover is just butts and breasts. They could use any pic for a cover but they have to choose the one that's like Hey, Look At My Butt!

And another LH translation forgotten... this makes like 10 series on my list so far LH just stopped working on.

Users who are viewing this thread