Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Dex-chan lover
It's Cthulhu time!

KlDpn2Kl.jpg

Edit:
In case someone didn't get the reference... Her family name (ルルイエ) is katakanization of R'lyeh

This is Chuuni Plot Armor bullschiff. If you are worthy of self-respect, it is recommended that you not read this garbage.

Seems pretty fun but 6/10 at best, well kinda expected from the genre
Is it just translation but his title is stupid

@CrystalPacifist
What do you mean misleading I don't quit get what is is misleading?

Ok this was one of my first manga if read and 3 months later I'm finally commenting on it. And I got to say Wright was such a good character and literally the only one I cared about and near the end when he was about to die it was actually heart wrenching and gave me a feeling I haven't felt since and ngl I would've loved if he didn't come back as that weird dragon guy I could care less about but at the end cause his death would've been poetic and heart breaking and probably make it a new top manga for me. And the final battle was so good it was set up perfectly and with Wrights ability to hear the thoughts of all his minions which was set up as soon as he appeared as well as the tigers ability to read minds it just all made for a great final battle but then of course they couldn't let Wright die in a perfect way they had to revive him and get rid of all I loved about him
7/10 (would've been like a 5/10 if that final fight wasn't so good)

does this site fucking know what harem means? or is it their source mistagging constantly

See the official english title?....
This is why localizers should lose their jobs to AI... This shitty subpar translation of just the title is worse than mtl... I am not sorry they are now going to lose their jobs to AI...

I'm on chapter 40, and here's my personal opinion: I honestly wanted her to die. It would have been great for the story and the MC's character development. The story feels stuck right now. If she had died, he would have learned that he can't save everyone. He'd start making decisions to minimize damage in the future and value the time spent with those he cares about.

Fed-Kun's army
why does there always just gotta be a new shit sub plot, why can't the story just focus on the city building, like this is just going to go down hill from now.

Users who are viewing this thread