Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
That's his true form, a progenitor vampire. He can only take that form when his hp drops below 50% so it's temporary. it's his "last boss" form from the game.
Ah so the [reduce HP] from the console command was to trigger his 2nd phase?

Dex-chan lover
Also... she's saner than the three saintesses, and let's not even touch the crazy doctor. She's currently the least... weird.
I mean, you're not exactly setting the bar high here. She, with all of her glorious height, could probably just walk over it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you're not exactly setting the bar high here. She, with all of her glorious height, could probably just walk over it.
Yes, true the bar is low. But still, as of now she's the still the least weird XD

She's a normal adventurer, taking normal missions, and she's being shown to be within a normal range of behaviours.

The other girls who like the MC are all fucking crazy. And Aku instead is legitimately a child. So yeah, imo Organ is still the best possible choice as of now.

I actually don't expect romance in this manga though... I mean, it will likely be open ended or something...

Dex-chan lover
images_12.jpg

Group Leader
There's a few pages missing in 31.1 and 31.2. Like 3 pages each.
Unfortunately, in the raws I got from rawkuma, ch 31.1 has 9 pages, 31.2 has 9, and 31.3 has 12 pages. Total of 30 pages. So if there are some missing pages, pls msg me in Discord with the files (and also the postion) :thumbsup:
Can't really msg here, can we?

Dex-chan lover
She hates destroying loot so she got mad and left. I think soon all of his old friends will leave him and he will be left with little girls

Users who are viewing this thread