Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yes, true the bar is low. But still, as of now she's the still the least weird XD
Even Mink, despite having a slight case of chuuni, is less weird than most characters.

I actually don't expect romance in this manga though... I mean, it will likely be open ended or something...
Me neither. Just hints at it. And for the vast majority of cases, I don't find romance to work well or even be present in harems. Actual romance, not the pretend romance of fighting for the MC's affection you see in most harem mangas.

Dex-chan lover
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

Dex-chan lover
Wanting a child who will be loved by both parents without even asking the prospective father if he even wants kids. Well planned.

I'd want at least one date first before accepting I'm no match for her cuteness.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.
Only thing I dislike of this manga is how slow it is, anime was what? 5 years ago?
It was drawn terribly, and probably destroyed on its own any chance for a sequel.
Checked on a raw site and they have the 32th chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeppers. At least 3 missing pages after "page 10". Currently can't access 31.1 for free now, so below are screenshots of missing pages at the start of 31.2, from official raws' website.

I guess the "R" in Maou-sama, Retry! R is "rori" now.

Group Leader
Checked on a raw site and they have the 32th chapter.
Noticed it, and have downloaded it. Still wondering when to start working on it.

Yeppers. At least 3 missing pages after "page 10". Currently can't access 31.1 for free now, so below are screenshots of missing pages at the start of 31.2, from official raws' website.
Thx, I'll do the magic shit and update the chapter soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
We need more proactive lolis that don’t jump the father daughter relationship

Users who are viewing this thread