Maou-sama, Retry! R - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that we get a subordinate who is scared af of him lol.
I know he has been zapping his subordinates, but I wonder what exactly that is.

And we finally get Aku!

Double-page supporter
Well on one hand I find them funny or just ignore them altogether, no need to get pissed off but on the other hand, the previous update was 4 months ago so people were really looking forward for more
Ya i get that. I’ve been waiting too but if anything this was only good news cuz it was confirmation that 2 chapters were done. Idk maybe it’s just I’m used to the cycle by now.

Group Leader
Ya i get that. I’ve been waiting too but if anything this was only good news cuz it was confirmation that 2 chapters were done. Idk maybe it’s just I’m used to the cycle by now.
Actually I was quite busy with my assignments, on top of that I had exams at the start of April. Chapter 36 itself was ready by around March 16th, but since April was coming up I wanted to release 2 chapters at once, so I had to ask my friend to do the TS for Chapter 37 due to lack of time (and also for me to prepare for my exams).

Dex-chan lover
Kondo has read too many edgy novels, but what to expect from bl...

Aku grew a bit or mangaka art style progressed, it seems like quite a lot of time passed when he went exploring.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Aggregator gang
What's the image used on the "help needed" page? Is it from some media or just art?

Users who are viewing this thread