Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Group Leader
OMG, stop being fathphobes you sc-ms!!! She's awesome as she is, if she gets slimmer she will be as great character as she is now!!!

let the manga sit for 8 months and got 7 chapters to binge, I like it but the wait is ridiculous

@HiruNapyeer And where exactly is anyone being "fat-phobes" exactly? I see no one here fat-shaming her. there's a vast difference between acknowledging the health degradation that comes with being fat and encouraging wanting to improve one's body fitness against shaming and making fun of a person for their physique. People with opinions like yours who are against rationality are a major part of the problem of the obesity crisis.

Group Leader
The problem is you don't try to hide it...
Don't act like you know what I'm talking about and stop that. Good to know you are the madam rational here, thanks god we have you here.
It doesn't matter if the character is slim or chubby. Let them be what they are like. -__-

@HiruNapeyeer There is nothing good with being that fat , most rational people know that , and i'm not even rediculing fat people , but god damn it disgusts me the people that paint rational people like monsters and proceed to act like they have the moral high ground.

Just read on the internet some of the concequences of being fat , and then think the daily life problems that causes.

My uncle literally went to the hospital because we went to a restaurant and he stabbed himself with the legs after the chair gave in , it was made of metal too.

Group Leader
Any excess is bad for you in any direction. Whether its being fat, thin, or bodybuilding, excessive behaviors can be detrimental to your health.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of if she stays fat, or turns into some ara ara type milf doesn't matter, imo. She's a great character and I hope she sticks around.

Aggregator gang
Damn, the mangaka and artist did a great job conveying her determination and willpower in that last page there... She's an impressive woman, make no mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread