Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Rabi Village and Close Aides

Dex-chan lover
d25Jjlh.gif

Aggregator gang
Honestly I kinda like Lucifer sure he trick Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit but in doing so he gave the humans knowledge remind me of that Greek god who gave humans fire and was punish.

Double-page supporter
@InsaneInsomniac Probably she will not, but what if she did? If one of the thugs the MC repelled raised his hand in his dying breath and used that last bit of energy to imprint himself in the memory of his demise by taking something dear to him that cannot be replaced 😖. What if they *just* seriously hurt her? I, as a personal preference, would like things not to go the way of the MC, make him realize he is not all seeing.

Aggregator gang
@Aureliano
I would not at all mind if that did happen, I personally prefer the dark story, the path where there are no winners...even sometimes no survivors...but my point is it is not my preference that drives this story but the reader audience as a whole, and from what I can tell, that leads to an overwhelming majority of these stories following the path where once the hero has saved someone that many times, they only die if they intentionally sacrifice themselves (and I just don't see that little girl being put in a situation where she'd have to do that with this bunch) and mob encounters never come with enough power to overturn the plot armour overlay that happens to characters near MC

Seeing that last panel I felt the urge to say out loud how he has fucked up. He's gonna try some stupid shit and Kunai is gonna teleport behind him and nothing-personnel-kid him.

Users who are viewing this thread