Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Close Aides

Double-page supporter
Human fertilizer for new plants
Yeah, he's going to die a horrible death
But tbh, that guy really deserves it

Anybody know what happened to the cursed ring? I feel like it hasn’t even been drawn on his finger since after he turned into his alternate character, did it disappear or something?

@jimichaelk I checked back a few chapters thinking it just wasn't being drawn in wide shots, but you're right, there are some more clear (but not exactly zoomed) shots where the ring isn't there. I also feel like the artist goes out of his way to not draw Kunai's left hand.

Then again, it's REALLY prominent in the Vol. 5 cover art.

After looking at the future chapters the doctor is a little sick in the head but hey she is a perfect milf for a demon king so I think she is best girl

MD@Home
Wew... good to see a yandere-ish side to this girl XD!! adds a bit of a moe to her 😏

@patware ya, that’s why I was so confused. It tried to influence him twice In the first 4 chapters and then it just disappeared for 17 chapters but it’s on the volume 5 pics. Maybe @banunudetaco is right idk, maybe I should look for the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the author just made this dude over the top evil just so she could do her torturing without being seen as an evil psycho.

Users who are viewing this thread