Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Close Aides

Dex-chan lover
Also, Yuu

is even scarier than Mio from Tsuki. But I love me some Yandere!

Dex-chan lover
So good. Like that the author still tried to foreshadow the village being in trouble, like we just forgot how ridiculously op kunai's aides are. Would've enjoyed a longer takedown, though.

Double-page supporter
I don’t know where this is heading but I like it. *thumbs up*

Well then. Now at least we know why the male aid is always so afraid of the doctor ladyaide.

When the child abuse torture murder meets the insane human experimenting sadist physiologist.

Dex-chan lover
ooh, been a while since i actually saw a mange openly choose some cruel methods instead of cutting these segments out. nicely done.

thanks for the chapter :3

Dex-chan lover
>implying I wouldn't willingly tell all my secrets to a big tiddy mommy doctor

To all the people saying chief should get away from her, let me tell you a bit of wisdom that come with age:

Don't, for the love of everything, push a Yandere away. At least, not abruptly. If you really had to/want to get away, do it slowly, reaaally slowly, and make sure the Yandere had no way to get to you after you run to never look back.

If you cut ties with them suddenly, not only they will get more obsessed with you, they also will be angrier and less inclined to give you a trace of freedom. Worse case they end hating you and there is no God that can save you then.

Remember, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread