Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Close Aides

Double-page supporter
Literal "Taste of his own medicine" moment here

Dex-chan lover
So the guy just decided to talk to himself, going down a checklist of bad things he did, like he doesn't already know? Shame he didn't kick a puppy or two on the way out. I figure that will be hard now though.

Really should be a better way to handle that info-to-make-readers-hate-him dump. A greek chorus perhaps? Would work better to have it shown during some interogation scenes by the doctor. /shrug

Aggregator gang
Well that was terrifying, not even allowed to have dignity in death.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Double-page supporter
when karma going full power for once
damn thats so good indeed

Dex-chan lover
When you said fight, I thought it was a dungeon fight. I've forgotten about him lol
Thanks!

@CBC
She never get to perform a proper "experimentation" since coming to this world. I think this is going to be her first experimentation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh..no. I rooted for her, but now I know it's better to not explore that direction. Chief, stay away from her.

So i am guessing the author made sure to paint the guy as human trash so what happened after would be justified.
But i cant help but shake the Overlord fell out of this, those are not good people and if those happened to be honest soldiers in a recon or attack mission they would had been treated the same way, now to wait and see if the author will cross that brigde

I really like the gap she's giving.
being cute while being a beauty and having that much sadistic side in good proportion is... good.

Dex-chan lover
@KRBlack

IIRC they were originally from an evil organization and the doctor was eh, highly motivated with her experiments. so unless the chief tells her to, she wont change her treatment.

Dex-chan lover
@KRBlack nah man, you heard the soldier, he says that his intuition says that guy is the worse kind of shit around... Sometimes you just can tell those things, if they were normal soldiers I bet they would get at least quick deaths

nice, the manga for this is decent, how did the anime turn out to be soo horrid?

Double-page supporter
Scared and aroused. Scaroused.

Dang. Seems like a mix of Albedo and Demiurge from Overlord
I remember a line from them talking about bi-pedal sheep and that they were great livestock to feed the beasts and their skin was nice materials for making magic scrolls and then realizing that "bi-pedal sheep" meant "human livestock"

Users who are viewing this thread