Demon Lord, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Confrontation with the Unknown

Fed-Kun's army
Since the story world is based on a videogame becoming real life, they're just going old 90's Capcom.
Maou-sama Retry
Maou-sama Retry R
Maou-sama Retry R 2
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo edition
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo EX
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo EX Alpha
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo EX Alpha vs Marvel
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo EX Alpha vs Marvel 2
Super Maou-sama Retry R 2 Turbo EX Alpha vs Marvel 3

Dex-chan lover
this was where the WN originally ended and was left on a cliffhanger so i guess they just wanted to cut it off here or something. the sequel's artist seems to be the same person thankfully, i'd be a bit sad if we suddenly had another artist all of a sudden for the series.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to really like Yuu. Swings between totally cute to totally scary.

Can't say I understood what just happened. Was that one the gods? Or is it really supposed to be vague? What a strange way to end the "first season".

TOOR Scans, thanks for making the complete series available here. Appreciate the fixes done so far.

Dex-chan lover
@DaJa-rahrah Ah yes the period where game dev started failing to number their games.
Good times.

Thanks for translating the Season one. I got worried there until I've read the tl note.

Dex-chan lover
> Like what Tahara says, Yu..... Please stay this cute please.....

> When Yu glared scarily against Wotamega, Pork Tonkatsu immediately pops up in my brain... hahahahahaha!

> Yukikaze: "Even my snow stickily melting..."
Im with MC on this one Tsukomi'd to Yukikaze.
I had only one thing on my mind on whats she/he means, but im not really sure either...

> If MC falls for Yuu scheme to date with her floor by floor on the dungeon, i will really Pity the MC.
Imagine, MC will be having hard down there all the time, scratching against his pant. Just how much punishment would that be if that scratching will not set free right?

> In that dungeon city, to all characters out there, including the NPC, except Yu, Yukikaze was the most beautiful person there (if you dont know the truth)

Yuu is a great waifu. The pacing in this season was pretty bad. Spent like 3 chapters on politics and just speedran the season's end.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I remember from this manga is the multiple re-upload, I have to re-read this again

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, loads of mangas reaching their ending the last few hours.

So what happened at the end in the dungeon there? all I saw was him breaking some status windows, and then leaving after it challenged him to a fight and prematurely saying "game over" to taunt him. So the dungeon he meant to destroy is still running, and now has some huge boss in it that he just left to its own devices?

Thanks for the chapter, and thanks for the note about the continuation.
Say the 'End' tag next to the chapter in my feed and panicked a bit :p

The reason why the manga "ended" and has a sequel is because the art of the manga is based on the first 2 LN books for the series, the LN then changed publisher and artist
When people complained about the anime characters design, is because the anime takes the design from the new artist for the LN while the manga used the design from before.
the manga ended so the artist could change the design of some characters to fit better the current LN publishing.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a good journey.
But one thing, the art style in the anime version is suck.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda felt like the artwork was better in this chapter.

@MiiaBestWaifu
Ikr, I had gone through 4 of the 7 stages of grief then I seen the T/N that said this wasn't actually the end. Then I skipped all the way to stage 7 lol

Users who are viewing this thread