Maou-sama, Retry!

I think this is a nice time to point out that the mc of this manga and the main girl from High Score Girl not only have the exact same name, but also have major ties to video games. Just b/c I think it was the first time both mangas were updated on the same day. Others have probably also realized this, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

@ABCsOfLife
its just low budget trash production by a trashy studio that probably have a long history of animating hentai they forget what a decent anime look like

That somewhat hurt my eyes with the squinting but honestly the art being obscured isnt that big of a deal considering the content of the chapter. We get all the info we need from the speech bubles anyway.

i must say i need to back in time to kill who made the 1st of april into aprils fools day so are they going to post the decent chapter 13

Man, can we put a stop on this First Day of April Fools shit? It's getting really annoying at some point.

I know its april but this is getting annoying the same thing happen with two other mangas chapters

So instead of actually pumping out chapters, they waste time on April Fools...good job

Users who are viewing this thread