Maou-sama, Retry!

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that's another manga out. It's one of these times we need them anon scans but the series isn't that popular for scanlators to clamor releases with.

Well, another series gets thanos finger snapped. Thanks Toor scans for picking this up.

Power Uploader
Just to let everyone know, Hati'll still be doing his scans on his site exclusively, so if you read on any other site like KM, MR... you'll likely get the first release. Our goal is simply to have a Mangadex version here for everyone to enjoy, of course we'd still try to release fast but at the end of the day you can't compete between volunteer guys like us with paid staff from Hati :D

Contributor
@ RonBWL Oh shit the shade, thanks a lot for scanlating this dude mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
"How dare people read our fan-translated, pirated comics anywhere but our group's ad-laden site straight out of 2003 Geocities, full of bitcoin mining malware!"

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
I don't mind. I stuck around because of the feature the site has mainly having to remember a monthly release of a single manga out of dozens of titles being followed. Well, as long as they are not abandoned.

Cae

@KiTA
Since you seem to have missed out on the drama; a bunch of groups left mangadex, likely over not getting as much traffic on their own sites (and getting ad revenue for it) as they made a desperate attempt to warp some things that MD admins had been saying for quite some time as if they're money hungry (which is ironic).

Supporter
I had honestly stopped reading manga some years ago, it was too much of a hassle, Mangadex changed that, if I can't read it here, I probably won't read it, such a shame for there to be such drama, but alas, tis human nature ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
@Cae

Ah, yeah, I noticed a bit after posting that. I feel for them, but my sympathy ends when they faked evidence of the Mangadex team's supposed sins. Besides that, "making money" isn't appropriate for a scanlation team, at all. If you want Kadokawa and the other publishers to actually go after Scanlation teams, well, "making money" is a surefire way to get yourself in their crosshairs.

Dex-chan lover
So many blind fanboys that just accept everything their party says as hard facts. Stop being so fucking stupid, you have no evidence to anything and no one of you can prove either side right or wrong.
But hey, just being mindless fools, we live in a world where something like Trump can be President, so this is very fitting

Users who are viewing this thread