Maou-sama, Retry!

Thanks for the work, Ron/Kitsune. Appreciated.

I don't really have the time to check all the various scanlator sites for updates and such, so mangadex is very efficient for me in that way.

@KitsuneAoi
I don't get why Hatigarm scans still have their chapters uploaded on their site. Since you're going to rework on the previous chapters because the TS wasn't done by you guys then why is Htigarm Scans able to continue using your translations? Make them redo it since you're doing the same thing.

@Archiver Three reasons:
1) I stay neutral. I don't side with either one of them as I understand from the both side. Hence, removing my translation from hatigarm means i side with MD.

2)We can't possibly re-TS all chapter right now and it would take months to do it. Removing it from Hatigarm's site means new readers won't be able to enjoy and have to wait. The new chapter doesn't come out early so the current readers might not be able to remember and needs to reread to understand or refresh or backtrack. It makes me sad to see that happens.

3)I am just a simple human being. I only want to translate, people read it, then have a discussion and share our thoughts together so i don't mind if they use it. My goal right now is to translate for people to read, not to monopolize my translation.

Power Uploader
@Archiver Because once TL gives their scripts to a group, it somewhat "belongs" to them, meaning they can use it even if said TL later leave the group or kicked out. However, the TL have the right to give the script to another group freely, said group is just not allowed to use pre-existing TS to reupload

Dex-chan lover
why must we suffer from the politics of scanlation groups? i just want to read...and here i thought i can get excited over a new chapter..

Fed-Kun's army
Is kissmanga what i must resort to so that i can have complete catalogs of every manga?
Lord let there be another way

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks There IS a new chapter if you've been following this series. We have to quickly release to avoid snipers, but otherwise we'll be redoing the old chapters and eventually fix this series

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing there're so many trash isekai to go around, that even when an entire community nukes itself, there're still plenty of crap to go around.
Also, I really fail to see how breaking from mangadex would help anything, considering that they can do shit-nothing about aggregator websites that use bots to copy content.

Oh, look, Hatigarm pulled all their chapters. What asshats

Time to pull your patreon donations and money from them!!!

Fed-Kun's army
mangadex has nice interface but no other aggregator deletes stuff constantly

Users who are viewing this thread