Maou-sama, Retry!

T/L is some kinda shotacon???

Keeps delusionally trying to hint that loli Aku-chan might, despite everything, be a boy in t/l notes. Wth????

@Adieu
It doesn't really matter If Aku is a loli or a shota, Aku is just a kid. :eek:
Why are you getting annoyed because someone is hinting that Aku might be a shota rather than a loli? Are you a lolicon? LOL

If Aku were a boy it would be a bit strange, you know? While I don't really care for the clothes person themselves choose, not asking and just going for those dress and tiara straight up does seem like a wierd thing to do.

This could be used for the jokes later on with MC's shock and that shotacon-lady's great disappointment thou...

@Jaelyun
I also think that Aku is a girl, but I think It's weird how the author is making so much suspense on what is Aku's actual gender.
The MC truly believes that Aku is a girl, and Aku never said otherwise when the MC bought the girl clothes. On the other hand, the shotacon lady never said anything about Aku's gender even after examining Aku, and continues to fawn over Aku as If Aku is actually a boy.
And as far as I know, Aku wearing girl clothes doesn't really confirm anything, specially considering how much love some japanese people have for "traps". lol
I'm not sure what the author is intending on hiding and making us doubt Aku's gender, so I'm personally thinking about Aku as a adorable, mysterious and genderless being for now. lmao
But as I said on a previous comment, It doesn't really matter for me what Aku is, since Aku is just a kid. And since thankfully this manga doesn't have either a romance or a harem tag, the gender of the people around the MC is even less relevant in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
i know he calls them clowns, but now there is an actual clown too xD
tho i guss it would be better to call him a jester.

can't wait to see what funny shenanigans he gets up too

Yikes, with "medical techniques" like that, Yukikaze better not get injured around her, or she'll "make her good as new" unless he says something...

@kur0g4m1 I think you're overthinking it. There is no reason to believe Aku isn't a girl. The one trap they had was announced as such.

And proof: (Womens bath, Aku in front left)
https://imgur.com/nMykJpo.jpg

Funfact with the upside down cross. It actually has nothing to do with satan and is argueably just as holy as the right side up cross. A pope who died was going to be crucified but refused because he considered himself nowhere near as holy as jesus so they crucified him upside down.

The chair the pope sits on also has an upside down cross in it. Its only recently where the upside fown cross became associated with satanism. And by recent I mean the last couple decades and not 3 years ago.

It wasn't just a pope, it was Saint Peter. The inverted cross is also called the Cross of Saint Peter.

Isn't that just Akumajou Draculas Dracula or Alucard in the end? He at least looks a lot like him...

Users who are viewing this thread