Maou-sama, Retry!

This manga is an unpolished gem. It is an isekai fantasy story like others but the story is entertaining. I hope another update comes soon.

At first I was just enjoying the chapter. Then one of her guards lost his composure.

*Snort* "oh shi-*

"I'll deal with you later."

That's about where I just lost it.

Lost all interest with this chapter. Alt login ability is just too much. Honestly seems like it solves all his problems (except that he has been kidnaped and trapped in another world).

Character change ability (like character class change, demon lord -> elf, demon, or human) would have been much more palatable, especially if it was a one-off that couldn't be reversed, or brought him back to level 1. There really doesn't seem to be any downsides to this ability, nor any reason to switch back.

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000
The reason for switching back is because he wants to control his character and is embarrassed about the chuuni alt.

@monkey123
But he can change clothes (they were just at fashion check before going to the dinner), control the way he speaks (at least I hope the last boss of the game wasn't made to say "I am not the demon lord" and "call me onii-chan" over and over again), and control the way he acts (ignoring the mind control ring which wasn't part of his normal character, nothing he has done made him look like a boss or enemy of the adventurers).

It's his fault for deciding to stick with the chubi character for the "hero" even though he completely rewrote the personality for the demon lord.
If he had to stay with the persona he had played with, due to some lingering consciousness inside the character, I guess it's acceptable, but points in that direction except the autoattack, but apparently that is just a skill which he has already disabled.

--I have no recollection of constructing these walls, but appologies for the inconvienence--

Double-page supporter
Why is it that at least 80% of Isekai with a Maou MC are infested with filthy lolis? *sigh*

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous

I think it's a prerequisite at this point. This is giving me the vibes I felt from that shitty "cuz magic" manga I read before. The passing fart of "cuz he's the dev" feels a cop out excuse for his op status.

Double-page supporter
@Tamed If it was a SOL like "For my daughter, I might even be able to defeat the Demon King" it would at least have some ground to stand on, not that I have anything against power fantasies in general, hell, most of the stuff I follow is classified as such.

Double-page supporter
He created a beautiful, mature-looking, sadistic mad scientist, and she seems to be a romantic interest. This author is finally walking on the correct path!

"Moreover she is a mad sadist so whatever she says, it's all gibberish to me."

I think you mean mad scientist, though sadist fits surprisingly well there.

Users who are viewing this thread