Maou-sama, Retry!

Contributor
Lol at the end of the new chapter 1 it says group delay for next chapter is 1 year.

Despite all that is happening i guess this is also blessing in a way, bless TOOR scans for their hardwork ^^

TOOR scan please do new chapters first raws are just 3-4 chapter ahead, you can always do previous chapters later your 15th chapter has increase excitement and anticipation.

yeah came to reread and bam!... if u just in it for the money this is how it goes is it.. for fans by fans is bullshit.. peoples want money and fame. i seriously hope they dont come back for good....making drama and following other peoples drama is stupid.. i hope other scan/trans doesn't follow this bullshit trends. btw shoutout to TOOR scan because they don't follow the get rich trend and adhere to "by fans for fans" policy.

Power Uploader
@getnikkoo we are doing it,, Kitsune just have 6 series to deal with so it’ll take time. Old chpaters are not re-tl so it doesnt cost him time

Double-page supporter
YEAH YEAH TOMBOY LOLI

holy shit lol that last panel in chapter 3 is clearly just satsuki.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY GOD DAMN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL THE CHAPTERS???!?!?!
I KNOW THAT THEY WERE HERE BEFORE!!!!
i READ THEM!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TAKE THEM AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Power Uploader
@ilikeanime Tell that to Hatigarm Scans who decided to blacklist MangaDex :v We want none of the scanlation drama so we just moved the series to our group to be able to release here :v

Fun fact,: the author of this series wrote the Overlord series.... Hence explains the demon lord concept XD

Users who are viewing this thread