Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - I want to go on a date with the Demon Queen!

Dex-chan lover
TOOOO SMOOTH

U6.png

Supporter
There are not enough aggressive male protagonists these days so this is great.

Aggregator gang
This Chad Butler apparently was a decendant from the legendary Butler, Sebastian. 🤣

Double-page supporter
I want a Timeskip when he got old so we got both drama and tragedy tag

Such a cute mango. Surprisingly (or maybe not?) there hasn't been any talk of "grooming' from what I've seen. Glad people can just enjoy the fluff for once.

Dex-chan lover
@Cendacyl I was saying the same about the Succubus in “Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi”...differences in ageing are never taken into consideration by authors, just for the “I look young but I’m old” thing.
I don’t think that we will see it as a Drama thing here, the max age I expect will be a timeskip when he’s still young...like 30yo or something.
But it’s a thing when involving demons and such, so I’m glad if they start taking that into consideration. I mean, in Vampeerz they could just turn FMC in one of them to prevent it, for example.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when the dude has some balls and actually pursues his love interest instead of being a wimpy little bitch too shy to even look at his crush. It's a very welcome change of pace.

@Happily_Grim
Also probably because his personality is so damn out there, it's also impossible to say that she's grooming him. If anything, from the outside, it looks like the other way around, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread