Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I want to be lovey-dovey with the Demon Queen!

It’s hard to think that this guy was completely into drawing Asuka H back then.

Double-page supporter
@GTX1080Ti I do wonder when that’s going to be brought up again and how it’s going to be dealt with, like whether it’s just going to be brushed aside or not. A lighthearted/happy ending way to deal with it would be if there was some type of magic to make him live as long as her.

Dex-chan lover
So... she took care of him for like 12 years at least.
And it seems like her parents don't know about him?
I really expected her parents asking Haru "why it takes him so long to marry her"
@liquidsword
I would be happy with some "marriage magic that combines both of their lifespans and divides it equally between them"

reu

Dex-chan lover
The maids had a felling it's... Does this count as oneexshota?
She's 100+ years old so from her perspective it must, no?

Up until now, i still can't believe we will actually get them progress to the "lover" level. I think they'll always stay at 'friend' level with the boy always tease the girl, and the girl go full tsun-tsun.

Dex-chan lover
This is the perfect example of the “worst kept secret”. I really want a side story about a new maid who realizes their relationship and has to be “taught” how to pretend like she doesn’t know by the others.

Their age gap is so large. what's the point of caring anymore. She's not even human. It remains me of inuyasha, The age gap is huge but who cares he looks young and he's a demon🙂

Users who are viewing this thread