Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Finale

Not really a "finale" per se, but interesting nonetheless. While I don't think this is an "amazing" series, or that the plot is perfectly written, the mix of sci-fi and fantasy art is neat, and this serves as a good manga to read to kill time. I'll be interested in seeing where they go from here. They've got some plot points to wrap up.

Dex-chan lover
I think the plot needs a break, your characters can only be tense for so long before it wears on the reader and the characters. Maybe its time for some back story or politics or the like.

Group Leader
So not only did the MC get Alucard's "infinite regeneration through mass consumption of souls", the anti-MC gun's final form is Alucard's guns.

s-l1000.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is two characters pulling things out of their ass like kids on a playground trying to one-up each other.

Do I care though? Not really, it's executed well and everything is explained so it's not too big of a deal and I was still enjoying the fight, so whatever

What I'm more interested in is how Amelia/Emilia are going to react to this because I think that will drive the wedge between the two with Emilia going more and more extreme in her persecution of the inhumans and Amelia struggling between her loyalties and her affection for MC.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure the guy in the shadow is glasses guy, like he died and a clone came out of a factory jesus christ, he's going to be a cockroach like fucking evan from "Hero ? I quit a longtime ago", like no matter how much he dies, he's never really dead.

Dex-chan lover
This was surprisingly not boring, despite the long chapter, usually I just fast-scroll through most of the fights in manga but I enjoyed reading this one quite a bit, the art is really good and the pacing is just right imo. Looking forward to see more.
Also thanks for translating this.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder...if the dryad fucks the shit out of the MC, would they get more holy swords? or at least holy equipment?, welp either way looks like amelia lied and told them to retreat, coz i aint buying that one in a million order thing, glasses dude was too full of himself to make plans like that, hopefully she can be redeemed, also, i bet she has a lot of useful info.

Group Leader
Wow, lots of BS throwns against another BS. Well now the four eyes is dead, or is he really? If in some time he magically came back from death, then I'll call that BS.

This manga needs some rest to the story after that intense fight.

Dex-chan lover
Rip. Was hoping shiramine would get it on with the girls after killing four eyes.

Double-page supporter
"S: Thanks to this holy sword I have a program that lets me use any weapon awesomely."

"D: Cool, don't worry I used that but just to make a program that only guards against if you use a sword."

"S: sweet, thanks! gosh it sure would have sucked if you had used that program that lets me use any weapon to make a program that guards against any weapon. That would have been super embarrassing for me!"

If your final orders were to retreat in the event of your defeat it means you had plans for when you were defeated. So, with that in mind, you should have put a nuke in the area that went off after your troops pull out.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn't be surprised if four eyes made the cannon with a self destruct sequence if a code isn't inputted

Dex-chan lover
So, they have more holy weapons beside the sword? Why did they need to bother dragging a kid from his world again?
Just for kicks and laughs?
I mean i like the series, but this just chapter sounded like 2 nerds arguing if superman can beat goku.

Supporter
So there are other holy tools on par with the holy sword envoy but the bad guy instead decided to use edgy matrix nano suit programmed with a copy of the holy sword? If he was smart he'd have a nano suit with copies of all the holy tools. Eh ... the MC also got infinite life through a wizard who got tentacle fucked by a bunch of severed heads so ... okay.

Also in b4 the guy was a clone and the real bad guy was hidden all along.

Users who are viewing this thread