Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki

Group Leader
They’re either identical twins or it’s some Cagliostro infinite body bullshit.

Imagine if there's actually something more going to this manga like some cicada 3301 stuff while they're putting up a facade of being bland on the outside. Too bad we all know it's just the latter..

Supporter
Would be leagues better if the author stuck to what makes story plots work.

I mean, it's 'nice' to see that they have cappuccino art, skyscrapers, and continental range artillery, but what about motive?

Man this massdrop is hitting perfectly - everytime i just finished a chapter the next was uploaded haha
Thanks very much for scanlating.

Group Leader
Holy hell that's a lot of chapters. Hell yea, perfect timing for my to procrastinate more on the papers I should be writing.

Figures this place is Earth, but so far still doesn't excuse the Human's actions also haven't seen a single good person on the human side even Amelia, they all enjoy murder

Dex-chan lover
@smape this is a problem in a lot of manga. Villains that are so stupidly evil only for the sake of being evil that it just becomes boring.

Dex-chan lover
@Confetti
I mean... you're wrong about the series, but if that TLDR is all it took to convince you, it's probably not for you.

Dex-chan lover
I think the mangaka has a bit of a pee rape fetish tbh a lot of girls getting scared and peeing themselves in this

I'm pretty interesting in how Amelia and the MC will play out. They'll have to fight again but I think it'll be very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread