Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki

Fed-Kun's army
I have the premonition of this getting maybe 6 more chapters... Kind of sad, since it has potential but the way the villains (Humans) are portraied they are to one dimensional its like they are evil for the hell of it, I know its hinted at that there is more to this "IMPIRIUM OF MAN" kind of Humanity and world but its quite not there yet, hope it gets slowly revealed in whats to come.

why this shit even published ? my expectation from isekai manga is already low, because i knew most isekai premises kinda same. Sometimes the better art makes the overall quality better. This one is not any of that.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I dont drop 1 easily but this "manga" managed to get one from me, a prowess indeed.
- cheesy childhood friend trope
- disrespect for boobs physics
- exagerated edgy trash
- stupid and unilateral villain
- action broken by a ridiculous skit
This failed on a fundamental level. It deserves a worse grade than some of the most hated mangas from this site imo.

Group Leader
For all its numerous shortcomings, I do have to give it credit for one thing: It faces head on an issue that's been bandied about 25 years ago... Just how many ears do mostly human-looking beastfolk with animal ears have?

Four. Two human, two animal. Which now raises all sorts of other questions, but oh well.

@LordTartaros
I want to agree with you, almost everything is on point.
But complaing about "boobs physics" on a ecchi manga, of all things, its just stupid as this manga is.

Dex-chan lover
@RetroFM because obviously in an ecchi manga girls should be attractive and oversize breast is not the way to go. Certain mangas do so but bigger the better doesn't aplply here. Curvy womens are attractive but not when there is no balance in their bodies. It shows that the drawer thinks of the reader as dumbass who would be attracted to any female figure as long as there are big tiddies.
Anyways, it was just a joke point to stress out the ridiculous dimensions of the boobs.

Dex-chan lover
@RetroFM you're wrong believable proportions is a necessity for most people. Im not talking about small over big breast but a size that could exist. It is one of the prerequisite for the brain to recognize a character on paper as a pseudo person he can empathize with or find attractive.
Then there are people who like gigantic boobs and those find their shit on certain hentai, but Im pretty sure they are a minority and the majority would find it to be a turn off.
I can give the exemple of the isekai with guy whose house is on a power spot. There was a female character with alien sized boobs and ppl on mangadex found her repulsive even if her face is pretty.

Aggregator gang
@LordTartaros: Majority and minority doesn't matter. Manga is an artform and art is a personal taste: Some will be popular, others not so much. The problem is that sometimes a "pack-mentality" is formed and personal opinion is not formed. Instead they join with whatever is popular to seem inclusive or part of a group.
Sam applies to your distaste for lack of breast physics. This is just the mangaka's artform, which some others do. You're not wrong for not liking it since no one is allowed to tell you what to like or what not to like. But you ARE wrong for telling others what is right or wrong (FYI, I'm using the general "you" in this case. I didn't see anywhere where you stated people were wrong for not thinking the same as you; just expressing your own viewpoint).

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze Yep I agree, I wasn't the one to bring up the point of majority. I just wanted to inform the other guy that my personnal taste isn't as rare as he implied.

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage for my shit and I don't have the highest shit that oneself could ever had. Each chapther leaves me without the feel satisfactionary, result of each "fight" realley pisses me off somehow. Moreover, the jokes are cringeworthy and really out of place, that's the part I cannot ever forgive.

Kinda heavy handed with the "non-humans have more humanity than humans" trope.

@Smape I am inclined to agree with you after this latest chapter. Feel the author is going to extreme lengths to drive home that humanity is bad. Its at this point you can't writer anything close to inhumans and humans living in peace. Its a genocide story for both sides now.

Dex-chan lover
Nice
At first I was worried that this could be half-heart, too fast pace and unoriginal.
But it does it's job really well.
Good read.
Looking for more.

Aggregator gang
So my theory:
Diedhauser is also a summoned hero from Earth, but was the one who convinced humanity that demons were evil. He did his own research and believes it's Earth in another timeline and the demons are not native to the planet, aka "invasive species." Since the classic stories talk about humanity conquering and defeating the demons, he fell under that delusion that all demonkind are evil, he truly believes he's the hero destined to save humanity.

I just find it hard to believe that ALL of humanity is evil when they got along with demons in the past. Story won't end with Deidhauser either way.

its funny how human wrote a story about human being a maniac and making all human look evil ,then some human who read it too thinks that all humans are bad

stories are a weird medium indeed,it could make a legend out of a trash can and could make a trash of a hero(not referring to anything)

Users who are viewing this thread